- Over 60/student £15
-Under 16 £10
-Under 11 (purchased with adult)£5

Go on sale Monday to 26+ loyalty points until Tuesday 18th September

Allocation is 2,600

Next stage will be 15 points.

KTF
Where's the info from?
Does that mean everyone with 15 points + is guaranteed a ticket should they want one ?
In the past I've assumed it means we have 2600 ST holders with 26+ points.

Does that mean everyone with 15 points + is guaranteed a ticket should they want one ?
I think officially everyone with 26+ is absolutely guaranteed one, but realistically not every person on 26+ points will buy one, so as long as you're on the ball when the second batch is on sale you should get a ticket easily

2,600. Sure we had more back in the day when Arca ran the length of the pitch and chipped the keeper. These get better crowds in L1 than they did in the Championship?

After two if anyone can help out. Already booked accommodation. I have points but couple of mates don’t.

Very doubtful apparently. Also be measures to stop away fans getting in the home end.
What measures then mate?

Last edited:
No, they always set the first phase at the number of fans who have that many points. So in theory every single one of them buys a ticket and no one with 15 gets one. Won't happen in reality of course. I can't see it going beyond the 15 phase though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back