Boy starves alongside dad who'd died of heart attack

Last edited:

Saw this earlier, seems an absolute tragic, unlucky story.

Although it did say the kid was known to social services so maybe there is more to it?

Poor little bairn man, RIP Bronson and his daddy bless them 😢
They'll need to ensure plans are in place to ensure such a horrible tragedy never happens again (Ie kids who are on child in need plans parents perhaps need to check in daily and no check in warrants further / more urgent checks until contact is made).

Poor little bairn man, RIP Bronson and his daddy bless them 😢
They'll need to ensure plans are in place to ensure such a horrible tragedy never happens again (Ie kids who are on child in need plans parents perhaps need to check in daily and no check in warrants further / more urgent checks until contact is made).

If only the social had the landladies number, she'd have been over and let them straight in. She was a friend of the Dad.

Didn't really want to go there when there doesn't seem to have been that sort of detail released.
Yea I was just confused reading the story as it said she identified the body. I presume they were split up but just seems odd she didn’t pursue if she got no answer from them etc..

Probably made worse because it being around Christmas and new year. People move around visit family, social staff being on holiday etc.

Very tragic .

Had to double take on the dad for the eyebrows and realised they are tats..
Yea I was just confused reading the story as it said she identified the body. I presume they were split up but just seems odd she didn’t pursue if she got no answer from them etc..
More too it than that as it would be rare for a dad to get custody of a two year old and be on social services radar

The Dad was 60 year old. 😳

Did I read that right, that the cops had been called each time by the social worker when she couldn't get an answer from the Dad but they never turned up?

Absolutely heartbreaking to think of the bairn being on his own for so long and passing away like that.

Last edited:
This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read, can’t stop thinking about it.

What I can’t get my head round is why the mother who claims she had argued with the boys Dad went 2 weeks without checking on her son. Especially over Christmas. My son sleeps at his Dads one night at week and sometimes I message just asking how he is as I miss him so much.

I’ve looked at her Facebook page and she looks like an absolutely wrong un, new fella on the scene judging by her pictures.

Back