Boxing Day sales

I remember the coloured ones
Blousons with stripy lining
Thst leggsy bloke sold them as well as west one and I think it was Wilson Robinson (might be wrong ) in holmside next door to milburns thst became Josephā€™s sports shop
I always wanted one but thst never had my size or right colour
Had little cricket bats on the zip pulls
They sold them in NIL in that back lane up from the train station.

They sold them in NIL in that back lane up from the train station.
Yes
Leggsy had that shop upstairs in green terrace
Iā€™ve checked and it wasnā€™t Wilson Robinson was it called cowans
Sold those proper thick fishermanā€™s jumpers that smelt of oil too
Wilson Robinson was more of an outfitters
Had this glass display counters with the drawers that pulled out

Any decent sales on at the moment? I'm looking for at least a new hooded top (you youngsters call them 'hoodies' apparently), and possibly a new jacket.
Some decent stuff on here.

All they do is hike the price up prior to boxing day then put it in the sale at the original price for a boxing day sale.

Absolute c u n t s trick imo

The lululemon hoodies and tops generally are comfy as fuck.
I would imagine they have a sale onā€¦their stuff isnā€™t that cheap

I remember the coloured ones
Blousons with stripy lining
Thst leggsy bloke sold them as well as west one and I think it was Wilson Robinson (might be wrong ) in holmside next door to milburns thst became Josephā€™s sports shop
I always wanted one but thst never had my size or right colour
Had little cricket bats on the zip pulls
Had a white one with pinstripe lining thought i was the bees nees ,went out and all the lads asking me for a 99 with a flake in , they even got random lasses to come up to me and ask for ice cream šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
I couldn't return it so got a sky blue dylon dye from jackie whites market. ..turned out great but i never wore it when it was forcast to rain ..just in case !šŸ˜‚.

Couple of things I am following on amazon (Kindle)

I know from price trackers that they go cheaper than they currently are, and am in no rush so will check each day from now into the new year

Had a white one with pinstripe lining thought i was the bees gees ,went out and all the lads asking me for a 99 with a flake in , they even got random lasses to come up to me and ask for ice cream šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
I couldn't return it so got a sky blue dylon dye from jackie whites market. ..turned out great but i never wore it when it was forcast to rain ..just in case !šŸ˜‚.
Tidied

Still a few bits floating about at Albam.
I never ever buy full price stuff. Its crazy really, because within a couple of months of stores getting new stuff in, nearly everything goes on sale.
Valid point but its a gamble as you run the risk of something you really want being sold out.

Last edited:
Coincidentally needed a hoody and bought this in the navy and was so impressed with the quality, picked up the orange tooā€¦proper heavyweight, ideal for the cold!

Thereā€™s also a few Engineered Garments bits Iā€™m waiting to drop a few more % (on the hip website) before I pull the triggerā€¦.or for Kafka, Nepenthes or Bureau to hit the magic number first.

Oh and forgot I ordered a couple of pairs of trousers from Universal Works in their sale, but think they may go back as wasnā€™t 100% convinced

https://www.stoneisland.com/gb/ston...MIjaSmuNmtgwMVkpJQBh3J_QBhEAQYJiABEgIAEvD_BwE
Still a few bits floating about at Albam.
noticed they were doing extra 20% off sale prices too

Last edited:
Been thinking about getting meself one of them Simba/Emma/etc mattresses for a while now and they have 50% off some of them this year but dinnar.

Not sure if they are just overpriced and well-marketed or a quality product.

Mate they are only coppers just buy a fucker ya tight bastard .

I can recommend ā€œ Champion Hoodiesā€ Iā€™d advise to keep out the way of Nike hoodieā€™s. Shite.

Sales on all year round these days, Boxing Day sales just another way of getting people to spend money on things they don't really need or probably won't wear or use.

Sales on all year round these days, Boxing Day sales just another way of getting people to spend money on things they don't really need or probably won't wear or use.
Aye I dragged our lass out of TK Max on Boxing Day. She was looking at utter shite and was contemplating buying it because it was cheap.

Back