Boxing Day Sales

Do they exist anymore?

Want a hoodie, it’s already reduced, I could nip across & get it today, but if I wait until Tuesday will it be cheaper.

Think the common consent these days is most sales are just clever previous pricing rather than reducing everything.

Do they exist anymore?

Want a hoodie, it’s already reduced, I could nip across & get it today, but if I wait until Tuesday will it be cheaper.

Think the common consent these days is most sales are just clever previous pricing rather than reducing everything.

I imagine it won’t go cheaper on boxing.
The next round of reductions will usually be 2nd Jan

Feel sorry for shop workers. Solid graft in the run up to Christmas then the sales start.

I won’t be near a shop until February now.

Remember one Christmas working in HMV in the Metro Centre, customers were stood outside the shutters literally waiting for us to open I couldn't believe it.

Retailers discretion, most companies tend to have rolling sales now any way, there's no right or wrong answer but ultimatley if you're prepared to wait to see if it's any cheaper / risk missing out if they all sell out in the meantime it's your call...

Shops should be shut at least Christmas Day and Boxing Day, give people a couple of days off
Bah different world now mate, I f***ing hated it as a kid. It felt the shops shut for f***ing ages back in the 80s when I was a kid. People still shop like it's the old days, I was asked to get long life milk today I said why? Incase we need it I said I'll go to the garage five mins up the road if we run low all the shops are mostly open anyway. As long as the kids enjoy themselves always feels a bit strange seeing older folk bang into Christmas like, but whatever floats your boat and makes you happy.

Might have to be tomorrow. Opened a can now & will be leaving for the match in half an hour.

I’ll get owa lass to park outside tomorrow & wear it with pride on Chrimbo Day in the purb.
I’m keeping an eye on the Paul smith website as I fancy a new coat. Will also be checking out the outlet shop in Livingston over Christmas.

Back