Boro tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastards, I'm on 19 points so just miss out on the third phase.
Probably none left by the time of the fourth phase.

If it is moved to a mid-week slot...it could be on the last Tues/Wed of the season .....two or three days before our Sunday showdown away to Chelsea....could be squeaky bum time........again

Don't know whether to gamble and get the bairns. If it's moved to a night time it chance to be a school night.

If it is moved to a mid-week slot...it could be on the last Tues/Wed of the season .....two or three days before our Sunday showdown away to Chelsea....could be squeaky bum time........again
If it was squeaky bum time it would mean with 2 games to go it was possible to stay up. I'd take that right now.

Just had a quick look and last week in March or last week in April could be possibilities, or FA cup semi weekend if Arsenal get there and Boro don't.

Must admit I can't understand the appeal of the home end. Going to try and get an extra ticket for the bairn, wouldn't go without him, but if I can't get one I'd much rather watch in Sunderland where I can go mental if we score (and not have to look happy if they do!)
£17 for the kids, only an under 18 price and nothing else. I still think some clubs have clawed back some of the price cap money by limiting concessions. Everton is the same, only under 18s.

Last edited:
Just had a quick look and last week in March or last week in April could be possibilities, or FA cup semi weekend if Arsenal get there and Boro don't.

£17 for the kids, only an under 18 price and nothing else. I still think some clubs have clawed back some of the price cap money by limiting concessions. Everton is the same, only under 18s.

Aye that's a pain in the arse. It doesn't make it alright at all but at least the day overall would be cheap; probably a free coach and no need for loads of stops at service stations!

Think we're screwed for tickets though, I'm going to get mine tomorrow because if it's moved to midweek I'd go with my mates but the bairn is hoping for one and I'm trying to explain to him that the reason people loan out their details is to make sure they can go to ones like this!

It's the one bad thing about getting rid of averaging. Overall I think it's the right decision but we've been to 5 aways this season but palace is the only one where he's used his own season ticket because we've never wanted to risk a game selling out just before it gets to his stage. Obviously even if he had like 7 points (with cup games) he'd still be fucked for boro but he'd be a lot further along the road to being able to get tickets for more popular games. I can just tell one time for a bog standard away I'll tell him to wait till it drops to 5 points or something and it'll randomly sell out the day before, I wouldn't be popular :lol:. You can quickly build your own points but only if you're prepared to risk missing out altogether which, at 14, he isn't!

Aye that's a pain in the arse. It doesn't make it alright at all but at least the day overall would be cheap; probably a free coach and no need for loads of stops at service stations!

Think we're screwed for tickets though, I'm going to get mine tomorrow because if it's moved to midweek I'd go with my mates but the bairn is hoping for one and I'm trying to explain to him that the reason people loan out their details is to make sure they can go to ones like this!

It's the one bad thing about getting rid of averaging. Overall I think it's the right decision but we've been to 5 aways this season but palace is the only one where he's used his own season ticket because we've never wanted to risk a game selling out just before it gets to his stage. Obviously even if he had like 7 points (with cup games) he'd still be fucked for boro but he'd be a lot further along the road to being able to get tickets for more popular games. I can just tell one time for a bog standard away I'll tell him to wait till it drops to 5 points or something and it'll randomly sell out the day before, I wouldn't be popular :lol:. You can quickly build your own points but only if you're prepared to risk missing out altogether which, at 14, he isn't!

How much are kids tickets normally? Is it worth buying him tickets for games he dosent actually go to build up points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back