Boro fan in peace

Luton are painful to watch. The last 20 or so minutes they were turgid and literally could barely pass or control the ball. It really is a throw back to an era when football was completely shite.

I hope either Boro or Coventry stuff then. They'll stink the premier league out.
It inevitably feels like sour grapes but nobody can watch the shit Luton play and think that’s brilliant. They made some of the hoof ball teams in league one look like Barcelona… for the sake of football I pray Boro get past Coventry and then batter them at Wembley.

Football was the real loser tonight. I would rather lose than play like Luton.
Well done Sunderland , really wanted to meet you at Wembley (should we win tomorrow). Rivalry aside I would of preffered you to go up if we don't.
Good luck for next year, stick with mogga and I think you will be up there next season.
All the best. Up the North east
Good luck tonight. Hopefully football is the winner.

@Cridge is an arsehole, but (to try to get this vaguely back on topic) like a stopped clock he's occasionally right.
Luton did exactly what I was scared that they would do, and what I was very confused about them stopping doing after going 1-0 up in the first leg, and just took full advantage of their superior physicality. They had a gameplan, stuck to it, pressed us hard and didn't give us a sniff. We were beaten by the better team on the night. Their approach was effective. I don't know how anyone could deny that.
Not denying it at all….but that doesn’t mean that I don’t hate it.
So in that context….Up the Boro!

Well done Sunderland , really wanted to meet you at Wembley (should we win tomorrow). Rivalry aside I would of preffered you to go up if we don't.
Good luck for next year, stick with mogga and I think you will be up there next season.

Please fk Coventry and Luton up.

Agree
Talk sport guy said we weren't in the game
Men against boys etc
I saw a side playing football and another figuring out how to get through 90 minutes on some grass .
Good luck to boro

Boro have to fancy it against Luton in a one off game on that nice big Wembley pitch. Luton tired at our place trying to keep that intensity and I think Wembley will sap them.

They just have to get past the chin shaggers first.

If you get through you’ll beat them mate.
On the wide open spaces of Wembley you’ll be able to play your game more than we managed on that postage stamp of a pitch last night, plus you have a bit more physicality and size than us.
I think you’ll win comfortably.

Never had any beef with Boro. Not our rivals. And ultimately I’d rather see a northern club which gets good attendances and tries to play football go up than yet another shit southern club that plays crap football with a awful little ground that wouldn’t look out of place in the northern league.

We were outmuscled on a small pitch and Luton got their (simple) tactics right of hoofing it in the air and could have won by more. None of the 11 Luton Players are good enough for the premier league. I don’t like the way Coventry play either so my vote goes to Boro.

Good post and good luck tonight.

Agree
Talk sport guy said we weren't in the game
Men against boys etc
I saw a side playing football and another figuring out how to get through 90 minutes on some grass .
Good luck to boro

Not wrong though is he we weren't in the game at any point. We got bullied out of it

Nowt against boro at all, I do dislike a few of the resident gobshites on here from them lot though :lol: do hope they pull it off. Think they'll have the tools to deal with Luton a lot better than we did
Exactly this.. I have absolutely nothing against Boro.... Except a few of the bafflingly smug wankers on here who refuse to accept the facts! Just let it go FFS, Stop trying to be edgy and create a rivalry, we are all stocked up with Beheadie and the Saudi Howaybians.

Back