Boro away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this sells out it is f***ing excellent.
If it does go to general sale I reckon a canny few of the lads will be buying tickets.
Always a good away day

Can anyone remember what the tickets went down to last season (points wise) etc? I know some folks remember stuff like that.

£30 it's really crap these prices for our league. Went to Barnsley on Saturday we had a big following and it was £30 same at Fulham a couple of weks ago. They should follow the 20 's plenty rule.

Hardly any trouble these days . Few idiots push and shove the fence near where the coaches park but would run a mile if it went down.
There are companies all the way down the road that the Riverside is on and many of them open up their car parks for £4 or £5.
Just follow the signs for away coaches off the A66 and they are all on the right side of the road.
There is also grassed areas near the stadium where some park but it's a risk as the council send the wardens out every few home games and they often ticket loads of cars near the stadium.

£30 it's really crap these prices for our league. Went to Barnsley on Saturday we had a big following and it was £30 same at Fulham a couple of weks ago. They should follow the 20 's plenty rule.

Hardly any trouble these days . Few idiots push and shove the fence near where the coaches park but would run a mile if it went down.
There are companies all the way down the road that the Riverside is on and many of them open up their car parks for £4 or £5.
Just follow the signs for away coaches off the A66 and they are all on the right side of the road.
There is also grassed areas near the stadium where some park but it's a risk as the council send the wardens out every few home games and they often ticket loads of cars near the stadium.

I can walk there :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back