Boro (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone got 1 spare ticket / account to use for one? One of my mates hasn't got a season ticket until he gets paid but wants to come.

Any buses on for this one? My mates adamant the clubs going to put free buses on (can’t see it myself), would rather get the train.

Oh. You're still here. Shame

Same here. I was at the league and cup game.
No bother.

Suppose it just depends if you're a soft sod. @hank williams

No chance of there being any bother. There's barely any interest in this one from both sides.

I'm going because I always attend the home pre-season game, but usually it's against a decent European side. Can't understand the thinking behind this fixture.

Familiar feeling to last year's Celtic game. Waited too long to sign players and their first game together might be getting pumped away at Boro before the season starts. Hope they can pull a performance out against them, otherwise there'll be a fuck load of moaning and negativity before Charlton.

79 tickets sold apparently. People not fancying this game, or did they only go on sale today? :lol:

Sunderland AFC SLO‏ @CWaters_SAFC 2m2 minutes ago
Away Tickets Sales Update
Hartlepool - 2068 tickets sold (3381 allocation)
Grimsby - 438 tickets sold (500 allocation)
St Mirren - 849 tickets sold (917 allocation)
Middlesbrough - 79 tickets sold (1000 allocation)
Luton - 545 tickets sold (1037 allocation)
WHAT and breath in that air. Have you seen the clip of the fu**ers. No chance.

Familiar feeling to last year's Celtic game. Waited too long to sign players and their first game together might be getting pumped away at Boro before the season starts. Hope they can pull a performance out against them, otherwise there'll be a fuck load of moaning and negativity before Charlton.

The two games are not comparable mate. Although I firmly believe Boro is a poor choice for a friendly; last seasons Celtic game will go down in history as the worst preseason game ever for SAFC.

Ulimately, we invited 12,000 bigots to the SOL and the day was a disaster. I’d be amazed if 3,000 Sunderland fans turned up, as we all knew their fans would be horrible.

What was the final police bill? 30k+ :lol:

I've been working at the Riverside today. Got talking to a bloke who worked there, reckons they'd only sold 2000 home tickets by Wednesday this week, but it went "a bit mad last night". I asked him how many extra going "a bit mad" means exactly? His response...."Oh at least another 1500 or so" (with actual enthusiasm too). :oops:

The two games are not comparable mate. Although I firmly believe Boro is a poor choice for a friendly; last seasons Celtic game will go down in history as the worst preseason game ever for SAFC.

Ulimately, we invited 12,000 bigots to the SOL and the day was a disaster. I’d be amazed if 3,000 Sunderland fans turned up, as we all knew their fans would be horrible.

What was the final police bill? 30k+ :lol:
I thought baring the result the atmosphere was class, best away support of seen there.

James Nickels doesn’t agree with the decision to go ahead with a friendly against our A19 rivals Middlesbrough, and is worried it could lead to some unnecessary bad feeling amongst Sunderland supporters. Count back a year - pre-season hopes were not exactly gleaming, but few fans expected another successive relegation into League One. A marquee...

More at Roker Report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back