Boris admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't want to (easy if I did though) and couldn't care less. I know how it works if it comes to it.

I am laughing at people thinking he's actually in bother mind ffs :lol:

See your point, although if i had no reason to I probably wouldn’t want to spend too much time in a hospital right now, medical people probably think similar...?

My best guess is that he has required oxygen overnight and will be undergoing tests today.

Unless he needed some kind of procedure/support that couldn't be easily provided at home I can't see much point in hospitalising him on a Sunday night.

Be interesting to see if he is back in no.10 today

My best guess is that he has required oxygen overnight and will be undergoing tests today.

Unless he needed some kind of procedure/support that couldn't be easily provided at home I can't see much point in hospitalising him on a Sunday night.

Be interesting to see if he is back in no.10 today
If just oxygen they’d do that at home I imagine. I hope it is precautionary but I have concerns it may be worse than reported and they’ve got him in early to try and manage any deterioration proactively.

Not being funny, but seemed a bit bizarre he was still "in charge, working from home" when he had a fever for 10 days now, surely he'd be better off resting up and trying to beat the thing,
It’s almost like this government are a bit stupid
Well I'm not wishing any bad on him but I'm going to stick my neck out and say he will be absolutely fine.
This, he will be fit as a fiddle in a few weeks
Genuinely wish him all the best. Not really appropriate to be scoring cheap political points here.
This!

Last edited:
It’s almost like this government are a bit stupid

I know. All this ‘Boris is still leading from the front’ shit. So out of touch. People don’t give a shit and would much rather he was at home resting up and fighting it off. It’s like something Norman Tebbit would come out with

Sadly it’s this same 1980’s attitude that lead to the whole non shutting down of parliament, we must carry on regardless approach that lead to him and his sidekicks contracting it. Fingers crossed for all of them that nobody gets in serious difficulty and they all fight it off. Whitty and Vallance are noticeably quiet too...

It’s also the attitude by the way that pervades the whole benefits / fit for work approach aswell

nah there is a mask by the bed , i get one very time i'm in.
They could give him a mask and a tank of oxygen to take to number 10. I fear it’s something more serious
and you know this how ?
Because they’re trying to keep everyone out of hospital other than emergencies mate, including the PM.

if he could have been treated at home they definitely would have bent over backwards to make it happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back