Boris admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name calling? Nice one.....He went to hospital (breaking the self-isolation rule) after 10 days of contracting it in it's mildest form, went as a precaution, no ventilator required and took a bed space that someone with far worse symptoms could have had but do carry on, moron!
He needed oxygen because he couldn't breathe and his condition could easily escalate to a point where he would need a ventilator. Anyone who can't shift the virus after 10 days is in a tenuous position. Would you rather he ignore doctor's advice and stay in the flat and suffer the consequences. Should he not go to hospital because it could be seen as preferential treatment? No, he had to go!

f***ing hell man, grow up mate

Sorry , don't understand !?!? Mackemx is all over this with his data, second spreadsheet down, perhaps you need to grow up pal.

Sorry , don't understand !?!? Mackemx is all over this with his data, second spreadsheet down, perhaps you need to grow up pal.

Why are you replying to me? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Folks, I'm afraid I don't understand why we're arguing about numbers. It's a fairly tight range of numbers being quibbled about, either end of which represents a tremendous amount of human suffering. Give it a rest.

Well said Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back