Booze calculator

Kuwait, as I haven’t had a full pint this week.

I had a few sips from a bottle I bought but it wasn’t very nice and binned it.

Tried a sample of a new beer at the pub last night but again that doesn’t even make a half.

You drink most like you're from Vietnam
and quite unlike people from your home country

You drink as heavily as people from Bolivia, the 82nd lightest-drinking country in the world.

4 pints a week atm, saving myself for the festive period.

Seems 16 pints gets you to #1, I think anyway.

I was wrong, thought the graph had me just over Belarus at 16 pints, it didn't. They drink just over 12 pints a week, canny normal intake for most lads I've ever known like.

Last edited:
You drink most like you're from Vietnam
and quite unlike people from your home country

You drink as heavily as people from Bolivia, the 82nd lightest-drinking country in the world.

4 pints a week atm, saving myself for the festive period.

Seems 16 pints gets you to #1, I think anyway.

I was wrong, thought the graph had me just over Belarus at 16 pints, it didn't. They drink just over 12 pints a week, canny normal intake for most lads I've ever known like.

12 pints is the upper limit??

The last week is a pathetic metric. you need a couple of months to get a true gauge of how manly you are. As David Bellamy used to recommend in the advert 3 or 4 pints, 3 or 4 times a week. You knew there was a safety margin built in there, so 6 or 7 pints, 6 or 7 times a week gave you 49 pints to play with each week. And all that with old opening hours.

The last week is a pathetic metric. you need a couple of months to get a true gauge of how manly you are. As David Bellamy used to recommend in the advert 3 or 4 pints, 3 or 4 times a week. You knew there was a safety margin built in there, so 6 or 7 pints, 6 or 7 times a week gave you 49 pints to play with each week. And all that with old opening hours.

So, 100 units of alcohol a week, every week.

“Safety margin”

Back