Boo for boris

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to boo.

Just let the bumbling fuckwit continue to seal his own political fate.
.. Hope you are not holding your breath on that one ;) ..
Dunno how anybody could have voted for him or even continue to back him. He is a complete bumberling moron

I get if you support a party politically but sounds like party members of his own are questioning his decisions and more. Its embarrassing
.. No one else for the Northern working class to vote for .. Would get my vote again the way that things stand mind ..

Last edited:

There's something extremely twee and distinctly middle class about this. Can we not.

It started with brexit - lots of twee middle class people signing petitions, going on marches and starting new political movements to right a perceived injustice.

I agree - let's not.

.. Hope you are not holding your breath on that one ;) ..

.. No one else for the Northern working class to vote for .. Would get my vote again the way that things stand mind ..
Each to their own to be fair, thats what voting is for you need to stand by it. Think generally in British politics there is a lack of leaders and trust, more importantly lets hope we get out of this pandemic as soon as possible

Each to their own to be fair, thats what voting is for you need to stand by it. Think generally in British politics there is a lack of leaders and trust, more importantly lets hope we get out of this pandemic as soon as possible
.. Yes .. Good post ..

Embarrassing gestures like this will make us look great on a world stage and have a zero effect on absolutely f***ing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back