Bom bahia curries

sofatester

Winger
From asda. Without a shadow of a doubt the most flavorsome supermarket curries I've ever tasted.

They're not cheap mind £5 for a main course. It says serves 2 on it but that's at a push if im honest. If you do it with rice nan and chips it is

I've had the beef brisket Madras the lamb curry and the smokey butter chicken and all of them are absolutely outstanding. Better than m&s curries by a mile.

Give them a try they are stunning

From asda. Without a shadow of a doubt the most flavorsome supermarket curries I've ever tasted.

They're not cheap mind £5 for a main course. It says serves 2 on it but that's at a push if im honest. If you do it with rice nan and chips it is

I've had the beef brisket Madras the lamb curry and the smokey butter chicken and all of them are absolutely outstanding. Better than m&s curries by a mile.

How do they compare to a ‘Bombay bad boy’ pot noodle though 🤔

I've tried a couple of them before and would agree they're nice but tend to get put off by paying the price for it (might as well get a takeaway).

I think i had a makhani one which is my favourite.

beef madras and the gunpowder potatoes are spot on albeit a little cheeky

Back