Bolton fan in peace, get Leam Richardson as your next manager

Feel like in this division you need to be physically strong your definitely lacking it in midfield. We was till we brought so better players in the Jan window. Richardson brings a balance of both of football styles
Nailed it here.

Dan Neil is a bit of a difficult one for us right now. He's a young player with clear talent that could take him a long way in the future. But he's a boy still. Gets outmuscled so easily. And fitness wise he's got a lot of ground to make up. But that all needs time for him to grow and work on the fitness.

We desperately need a physical CM who can add some height and defensive steel to the side. Can't control and dominate games all the time. Got to win battles first sometimes

Nailed it here.

Dan Neil is a bit of a difficult one for us right now. He's a young player with clear talent that could take him a long way in the future. But he's a boy still. Gets outmuscled so easily. And fitness wise he's got a lot of ground to make up. But that all needs time for him to grow and work on the fitness.

We desperately need a physical CM who can add some height and defensive steel to the side. Can't control and dominate games all the time. Got to win battles first sometimes
So true. Seems our data driven process of finding players just seems to look as passes completed, goals and assists for example. You don't need data or a degree to see what we need in the middle of the park especially when we play 4 at the back.

Nailed it here.

Seems like we're building a squad in Lee Johnsons image........players under 5ft 8in tall.

Gooch, pritchard, Robert's all tiny & hopeless in contact situations. Dajaku can harrass opposition into mistakes but dont think he practices crossing as his attempts 1st half yesterday were woeful.

Compare that to Bolton who brought in 2 physical forwards & a wing back midfielder who all look as if they can handle themselves in contact.

We've needed backup for Stewart since the season began & we're still waiting.

Shambles

Most of your players felt like they shit themselves not having much time on the ball as they would like. Unfortunately your midfield was dreadful, had no physicality to it. We got battered off Wigan who are physical side same as Rotherham

I said the exact same thing, although I widened it to the whole team

What loyalties does Richardson have to Wigan though he’s not from Wigan & he’s not a Wigan fan. Got brought in by Paul Cook, he’s done a remarkable job for you already keeping you lot up last season. Sunderland came knocking they would more than likely double or treble his wages. Same if they came for our manager unfortunately Sunderland are miles bigger club than us & I would expect him to leave
What loyalties? He gave up most of his wages last season and a lack of job security to stay with us. Aside from the fact he’s now got a stand named after him whilst also saving the life of one of our players. If you really are a Bolton fan and lived locally you’d know about this. On a more level-headed note, if Sunderland had the money to double or treble his wages, they really wouldn’t be going after someone who is still in his first sustained period as a manager in his own right. As for this ‘I would expect him to leave’ nonsense - 😂😂😂

What loyalties? He gave up most of his wages last season and a lack of job security to stay with us. Aside from the fact he’s now got a stand named after him whilst also saving the life of one of our players. If you really are a Bolton fan and lived locally you’d know about this. On a more level-headed note, if Sunderland had the money to double or treble his wages, they really wouldn’t be going after someone who is still in his first sustained period as a manager in his own right. As for this ‘I would expect him to leave’ nonsense - 😂😂😂
you the sad bastard who’s been taking screenshots of posts of what Sunderland fans have been posting & put them on twitter. I would piss myself if he goes Sunderland now, loyalty means absolute fuck all in this current day in football. Would you lot show him any gratitude if he did leave for Sunderland or just dismiss everything working on less wages last season

Last edited:
you the sad bastard who’s been taking screenshots of posts of what Sunderland fans have been posting & put them on twitter. I would piss myself if he goes Sunderland now, loyalty means absolute fuck all in this current day in football. Would you lot show him any gratitude if he did leave for Sunderland or just dismiss everything working on less wages last season
Your mask dropped quickly. No I’m not by the way. You lot have had one good weekend and you’re entitled to enjoy it. We don’t need to deal in hypotheticals, Richardson has etched himself into history for what he did after John Sheridan left last year and what he did for Charlie Wyke this year. You only need to look at how past players and managers speak about Wigan to know the huge majority leave on good terms, and some come back too.

Your mask dropped quickly. No I’m not by the way. You lot have had one good weekend and you’re entitled to enjoy it. We don’t need to deal in hypotheticals, Richardson has etched himself into history for what he did after John Sheridan left last year and what he did for Charlie Wyke this year. You only need to look at how past players and managers speak about Wigan to know the huge majority leave on good terms, and some come back too.
Not only saying for the benefit of Bolton fans Richardson leaving you lot, but he would be brilliant for Sunderland. As I hate to say it so would our manager who’s play a very similar style to the football they play already & got 2 promotions on his CV

Back