Boldon CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

safcdccc

Who is the West Indian they have signed?

They were hosting bbc radio newcastle total sport from their tonight

They've had a couple of West Indians over the last few years. Nelon Pascal ended up in the WI test side not long after. I was there at the time they had Orlanzo Jackon and played a few games with him. He was quite a character! He lived with one of my best mates whilst in England and had some bizarre stories...

They've had a couple of West Indians over the last few years. Nelon Pascal ended up in the WI test side not long after. I was there at the time they had Orlanzo Jackon and played a few games with him. He was quite a character! He lived with one of my best mates whilst in England and had some bizarre stories...

Must be him as they said he'd been with the club before. Fair play to them, they sound like a well ran club. The bloke representing them on the total sport show at the start of the broadcast spoke very well

Must be him as they said he'd been with the club before. Fair play to them, they sound like a well ran club. The bloke representing them on the total sport show at the start of the broadcast spoke very well

Haven't been for about 5 years but it I was there from being about 12 - 22. Good club. Can you remember the name of who was speaking?

Watched a few games down at Boldon when he was playing.

From the Windward Islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back