bob willis

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

everytime i see or hear him he makes me laugh.

do i need to see a psychiatrist?

and jeremy coney. he is off his head as well

mikey holding is doing well keeping a straight face :lol:

Holding is f***ing boring.

Coney is a mega clever bastard 1-1 graduate- had to be told to curb using words on commentary that no fucker had ever heard of.

Bob Willis is a boring pessemist on screen but a right laugh off it.

Holding is f***ing boring.

Coney is a mega clever bastard 1-1 graduate- had to be told to curb using words on commentary that no fucker had ever heard of.

Bob Willis is a boring pessemist on screen but a right laugh off it.

I think Holdings top crack tbh, very knowledgeable and could listen to him all day talk about the game

Bob Willis is just a cynical old fucker, his rants are superb. Get the impression that if they have some time to kill the producer will be saying in the presenters ear 'Set Bob away on one, should kill some time':lol:

The line up in the studio was top class today. The cricketing pundits wipe the floor with Sky's footballing know-nothing pundits.

I could listen to Holding and Coney talk about cricket all day and Bob's straight-talking, ranting ways never fail to entertain.

Mark Nicholas aside there's very few cricket pundits/commentators I don't like.

The line up in the studio was top class today. The cricketing pundits wipe the floor with Sky's footballing know-nothing pundits.

I could listen to Holding and Coney talk about cricket all day and Bob's straight-talking, ranting ways never fail to entertain.

Mark Nicholas aside there's very few cricket pundits/commentators I don't like.

Charles Colville

That twat Laxman Shivekarmawotsits is shite too- glads they fooked him
off for this tourno.

Charles Colville

That twat Laxman Shivekarmawotsits is shite too- glads they fooked him
off for this tourno.

Seems to be getting pushed out in favour of Ian Ward who a natural at that game, when you see him on its hard to believe he was good cricketer back in his day. Seems like he has been in front of the camera all his career

I think Holdings top crack tbh, very knowledgeable and could listen to him all day talk about the game

Bob Willis is just a cynical old fucker, his rants are superb. Get the impression that if they have some time to kill the producer will be saying in the presenters ear 'Set Bob away on one, should kill some time':lol:
I hope I never get like that.

Bob willis fucks me right off. A miserable twat.

Thing is, what sets the Sky cricket commentators apart from the football ones is that they couldn't give a toss about upsetting the players. You don't get the impression they are desperate to be mates with all the big names.

Love Bob me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back