Blue Planet II Live in Concert

Anybody else getting dragged along to this shit at Newcastle Arena tonight? Haven't seen the programme and cant stand classical music or Anita Rani who is presenting it. But the Mrs wants to go so by default I get a ticket despite saying I dont want to go.

To top all off its the Arena so the beer is shit, the seat are shit and place is shit in general

Anybody else getting dragged along to this shit at Newcastle Arena tonight? Haven't seen the programme and cant stand classical music or Anita Rani who is presenting it. But the Mrs wants to go so by default I get a ticket despite saying I dont want to go.

To top all off its the Arena so the beer is shit, the seat are shit and place is shit in general
You forgot to say that the beer is expensive as well as shit anarl marra

pics

Back