Blue noses sold out

Seems a strange one, do we have a new cov on our hands where we have no idea they are obsessed with us?. I guess it makes a bit of sense we've taken a player and a few employees from them while they've got uncle tone and Pritchard so we've got a bit linking us now. Enough to trigger a massive spike in attendance though? Seems strange.

Seems a strange one, do we have a new cov on our hands where we have no idea they are obsessed with us?. I guess it makes a bit of sense we've taken a player and a few employees from them while they've got uncle tone and Pritchard so we've got a bit linking us now. Enough to trigger a massive spike in attendance though? Seems strange.

I thought they had reduced the pries to £10 or £15 , but might be mistaken.

As much as I want to believe its for the mighty sunlin coming to town, their owners haven't seen the stadium sold out yet, so drove an initiative with really cheap tickets just for this game in order to get it sold out and in all fairness to them have succeeded

It’s got disaster written all over it today
Defeat all the usual suspects piling in with the nauseating Mowbray love in, his post match waffle about ‘ooo great club is Sunderland working class people like me, but I’m professional and we were great today, this home crowd Phwoarrr now we’ve got to give them team to be proud of’ 🤮🤮🤮 got horrible day feel
Too good too be true us turning them over and watching him and many others on here be disappointed

It’s got disaster written all over it today
Defeat all the usual suspects piling in with the nauseating Mowbray love in, his post match waffle about ‘ooo great club is Sunderland working class people like me, but I’m professional and we were great today, this home crowd Phwoarrr now we’ve got to give them team to be proud of’ 🤮🤮🤮 got horrible day feel
Too good too be true us turning them over and watching him and many others on here be disappointed
Why are you so bitter about Mowbray?

Why are you so bitter about Mowbray?
Just frustrates me the fanbase have conveniently forgot how poor he was this season
Constant negative interviews, the last two months performances were awful yet he’s lauded as some sort of messiah
I think we’ll lose it’s just what we do in these games and just know how our fans will inevitably react to it

Just frustrates me the fanbase have conveniently forgot how poor he was this season
Constant negative interviews, the last two months performances were awful yet he’s lauded as some sort of messiah
I think we’ll lose it’s just what we do in these games and just know how our fans will inevitably react to it
Still don't see the point of sacking Mowbray only to bring in Beale. I'd rather have Mowbray any day.

Fans are more pissed off about who we brought in not who we got rid of. They'll be slating Bealeball and Speakman more than anything else.

If we get beat/throw away a lead cheaply

Back