Blue noses sold out

It has home win written all over this. Mowbray knows our team tactics and players inside out. Beale hasn't really changed anything tactically in a positive fashion and won't start today. Uncle Tony will have him in his pocket from the get go.
We might have better players on paper than them but they're all more physical and will continue what Huddersfield did in the week.
If we scrape a draw I'll be amazed.

It has home win written all over this. Mowbray knows our team tactics and players inside out. Beale hasn't really changed anything tactically in a positive fashion and won't start today. Uncle Tony will have him in his pocket from the get go.
We might have better players on paper than them but they're all more physical and will continue what Huddersfield did in the week.
I have to agree hope I'm wrong but if we play like we did last time out we will get stuffed.

Like the Alex Neil syndrome.

Back