Bloopers thread

A spin off from the monthly competition. Use this thread to post photos that haven't gone quite as you planned.
I'll start with one from this morning where I was trying to sit down before the timer went off. :lol: I didn't try a second time.
Logon or register to see this image

And one from a few weeks back (which I actually like in a weird way) when I had the phone pointing the wrong way.

A spin off from the monthly competition. Use this thread to post photos that haven't gone quite as you planned.
I'll start with one from this morning where I was trying to sit down before the timer went off. :lol: I didn't try a second time.

And one from a few weeks back (which I actually like in a weird way) when I had the phone pointing the wrong way.
Top one looks like you are in starting position to run a race 😃
The bairn pressed the button too early when I was on the swing 😁

Lovely view...and nice one of your feet 😆

Last edited:

I quite like the first one.

That wally in the picture actually gives it a whole new dimension.

Some from the bairn when we were out doing her photography homework. The project was sightlines and she was trying to get shots of the dog looking at things out of the shot.

Don't know what he was doing on this one

Then he got bored and had a hissy fit and refused to stand upright 😂

I saw quite an amusing video a couple of weeks ago showing people farting when being filmed by thermal imaging cameras. I can't imagine why but your picture just reminded me of it. ;)

Last edited:
Some from the bairn when we were out doing her photography homework. The project was sightlines and she was trying to get shots of the dog looking at things out of the shot.

Don't know what he was doing on this one

Then he got bored and had a hissy fit and refused to stand upright 😂

Wee horror, making me laugh. No no no I don't want my photo taken

Back