Bloody cows

Should hoof taken the car and been home hours ago.
jesting
Oh wait your car only has a range of 50 odd miles in cold weather hasn't it?
I do usually drive down, stay over, work the next day then drive home in the diesel.
But since I was in Glasgow yesterday, then Derby today I really didn't fancy all that driving, so went for trains.
Hope the driver is OK.
Yeah, I asked. Everyone is fine.
11.45 finally moving.
I'm so bloody tired
Home just before 1am. Second night in a row. 6am start.. Mint.

Last edited:
I do usually drive down, stay over, work the next day then drive home in the diesel.
But since I was in Glasgow yesterday, then Derby today I really didn't fancy all that driving, so went for trains.

Yeah, I asked. Everyone is fine.
11.45 finally moving.
I'm so bloody tired
Home just before 1am. Second night in a row. 6am start.. Mint.
I'll be doing fuck all work tomorrow like, trains just left Durham, then need to see how the fuck they're getting people on to Sunderland. Might still have my takeaway when I get in like, dolce vita randomly opens until 4 so I might make it back in time

Been sat on this train for over 3 hours because a cow got on the tracks and got hit by the train infront of us.

Should have been in Durham for 7.15pm, currently 10.40 and were only just now rescuing all the folks on that other train.
Thankfully everyone is OK though. Well except the cow obviously. That poor thing got tenderised.

Just want to get home, bloody knackered. 2 days from hell, really didn't need this.
Literally a bloody cow.

Back