Bloody cows

PTR

Striker
Been sat on this train for over 3 hours because a cow got on the tracks and got hit by the train infront of us.

Should have been in Durham for 7.15pm, currently 10.40 and were only just now rescuing all the folks on that other train.
Thankfully everyone is OK though. Well except the cow obviously. That poor thing got tenderised.

Just want to get home, bloody knackered. 2 days from hell, really didn't need this.

Been sat on this train for over 3 hours because a cow got on the tracks and got hit by the train infront of us.

Should have been in Durham for 7.15pm, currently 10.40 and were only just now rescuing all the folks on that other train.
Thankfully everyone is OK though. Well except the cow obviously. That poor thing got tenderised.

Just want to get home, bloody knackered. 2 days from hell, really didn't need this.
I'm on one as well. Was on the cross country back up from Burton after a shit training course. Moved onto the lner because it was the first to leave. Think it's stopped outside Darlington now and will arrive too late into Newcastle to get a metro. Hopefully they'll have to put on a taxi or a bus or something like!

I'm on one as well. Was on the cross country back up from Burton after a shit training course. Moved onto the lner because it was the first to leave. Think it's stopped outside Darlington now and will arrive too late into Newcastle to get a metro. Hopefully they'll have to put on a taxi or a bus or something like!
Yeah. That'll be the same train I'm on, the cross country from derby.
At least the drinks are free in 1st.

Poor staff have been told nothing throughout.

Yeah. That'll be the same train I'm on, the cross country from derby.
At least the drinks are free in 1st.

Poor staff have been told nothing throughout.
Aye, I abandoned it at York because they said the lner one would leave first. Thought it would get me back in time for the metro but no luck. On the plus side I'll get £126 delay repay and work will pay for the train ticket so I'm quids in. Will treat myself to a takeaway when I eventually get in. Definitely a burger since I'm cross with cows now anyway

Should hoof taken the car and been home hours ago.
jesting
Oh wait your car only has a range of 50 odd miles in cold weather hasn't it?

Back