Blending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than a multi-Grindr household :lol:
It is a close run thing, though.
It's all about convenience. Struggled with diet during a very busy daytime routine and a blender is the best thing I've ever bought.

Nutri bullet is fantastic. Only 40/50 quid. Make shakes for work with a stack of ingredients that would take forever to eat and wouldn't work separate from each other.
"I can eat shit, so long as it is mushy..."

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR

Looking at taking this up, Soups, Smoothies....

Looking at the Ninja machine but a bit pricey at £149....

Any Blending aficionados oot there?
Get an own brand stick blender from Sainsbury’s. Got one there ten years back for £10 and it’s still going strong. Also much less mess than a full blender.

It's all about convenience. Struggled with diet during a very busy daytime routine and a blender is the best thing I've ever bought.

Nutri bullet is fantastic. Only 40/50 quid. Make shakes for work with a stack of ingredients that would take forever to eat and wouldn't work separate from each other.

Do they make soup in 19 minutes?
Get an own brand stick blender from Sainsbury’s. Got one there ten years back for £10 and it’s still going strong. Also much less mess than a full blender.

Too much mess BERB I need an aall in onesie.....thought ye would KNAA like....

Last edited:
Too much mess BERB I need an aall in onesie.....thought ye would KNAA like....
I de knaa. That’s why I pointed you to the stick blender. That combined with a stock pot equals no mess as long as you keep the end under the soup. Get a stick pot at least 8litres in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back