Blade in peace

Yeah Freddys takeaway over the road I'd quite nice too,that's the thing if you go on London Road and don't act a **** you'll be fine
Same most places , helps if youre not coked up and wearing colours or stone island
Walked straight past there because it looked like a home only pub.
We had a tame blade with us and no colours . No dodgy looks or owt though and we were discussing the game openly

Last edited:

We had a tame blade with us and no colours . No dodgy looks or owt though and we were discussing the game openly
Like I said earlier in the thread, it never felt like there was going to be any bother around that area. Mind the crown and the barrel further up from there looked ropey as fuck.
Not been in there for years.....decent pub shite pint in the 80s
They were doing 80s prices last night too. Ideal for you to splash out.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier in the thread, it never felt like there was going to be any bother around that area. Mind the crown and the barrel further up from there looked ropey as fuck.

They were doing 80s prices last night too. Ideal for you to splash out.

I like to find a cheap pub for my mates

Sheff United is a class away day to be fair, had a class day yesterday despite the result. Good crowds, great compact ground, decent away end behind the goal and ground in the city centre near any amount of pubs and the rail station.

Back