Blackpool Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been on night shift.
I emailed at 2 minutes past 1.

Big hairy ball sacks.
So they dont even know if it is actually sold out?! They need to address the issues with the online system mind.

That Chris bloke does a good job, but the system is beyond amateurish. Must be shite for the ticket office staff to deal with.

It's a good job we are shite, our system can't cope with a 3rd division game at Blackpool.

Last edited:

Disgrace how somebody paying 20 quid for a uk membership gets same phase as a season ticket holder with 9 points.

I was annoyed that my daughter with 26 points was put in the same phase as those with 10. There has to be a break somewhere but to drop from 30 all the way down to 10 seems a bit unfair, although it has gone below 10 anyway so not an issue in the end.

I was annoyed that my daughter with 26 points was put in the same phase as those with 10. There has to be a break somewhere but to drop from 30 all the way down to 10 seems a bit unfair, although it has gone below 10 anyway so not an issue in the end.

I thought that as well as my daughter is on 27!

Been on night shift.
I emailed at 2 minutes past 1.

Big hairy ball sacks.

That Chris bloke does a good job, but the system is beyond amateurish. Must be shite for the ticket office staff to deal with.

It's a good job we are shite, our system can't cope with a 3rd division game at Blackpool.
I agree he seems to do a spot on job. Must be frustrating for him when our crappy systems dont work.
Disgrace how somebody paying 20 quid for a uk membership gets same phase as a season ticket holder with 9 points.
That's not right like you say. Season ticket holders should get priority. Then members before a general sale. Maybe something for @Ghandi Floss to raise with Rawa if still involved with them?

And I think they reduced the membership to £10 recently. Shoddy, spiv-ish, amateurish, like most things under Donald.

Is it?

I read that because they were having problems with people not being able to book online, they told people to email the ticket office with their requests. As the ticket office got to your request, they phoned you back and took payment details over the phone.

I believe they put the Sold Out signs up as they weren't sure if there was enough tickets to cover the email requests.

Once the dust settles, and they've sorted all the email requests out, they "might" be some left.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Then again, i could be talking bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back