bitcoin has no value

slightburns

Goalkeeper
backed by nothing, a tulip ponzi, you will lose the lot.

Snag is 91% of holders are in profit, whilst football betters in the uk lose 6 BILION each year to the bookies.#

I gotta double my bets on the football each week.

Snag is 91% of holders are in profit, whilst football betters in the uk lose 6 BILION each year to the bookies.#

Don’t know like lad I’ve made plenty from it and know many who have also, originally started using it when Silk Road/Dream marketplace was a thing for party supplies. Made more in one year than I did at work and I’ve got a canny job.

It’s not like it’s some NCT scam :lol:

Have you been burned by that Nexo thing you were previously bigging up like?
Don’t know like lad I’ve made plenty from it and know many who have also, originally started using it when Silk Road/Dream marketplace was a thing for party supplies. Made more in one year than I did at work and I’ve got a canny job.

It’s not like it’s some NCT scam :lol:

And a few a Nissan could say the same about coscoin tbf

Have you been burned by that Nexo thing you were previously bigging up like?

And a few a Nissan could say the same about coscoin tbf

Bit of a difference to be fair, most sensible people don’t fall for the get rich quick schemes. BTC has been around for over a decade, and it’s not sold by some so called mates with the promise of doubling your money or more..

Bit of a difference to be fair, most sensible people don’t fall for the get rich quick schemes. BTC has been around for over a decade, and it’s not sold by some so called mates with the promise of doubling your money or more..

That's true, however it only gains value by relying on more people buying it. So is similar in that respect. And many will have lost money on it from the covid era tulipmamia that happened with crypto.

Last edited:
That's true, however it only gains value by relying on more people buying it. So is similar in that respect. And many will have lost money on it from the covid era tulipmamia that happened with crypto.
You’re wrong there like my friend. It fluctuates just like any currency does, a market place gets taking down it drop/rises it’s the way it is

Back