Bishop Food Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't this herald the start of the travelling folk who live at the roadside for a month before the Horse fair in Appleby?
They were already at the roundabout near park head on Wednesday. The joys......

Was better this year all being in the Market Place. We stopped going because of the crowd control in the Palace. Was topper this weekend.

Was packed Saturday, lovely day though. Mates bar up the street (next door to train station) had a cracking weekend, which was good news too! Moonlight market starts this Friday too

We went to the full moon market in Durham on Friday instead of traipsing down to Bishop.

It was ok, but limited stalls presumably due to BFF.

Edit - BFF was decent last year.

Last edited:
It was like a f***ing Bear Garden on Saturday Afternoon. If I wanted to buy hot dogs, cheese or chutney, I would have gone to Tesco's. Where were the stalls selling real produce?

It was like a f***ing Bear Garden on Saturday Afternoon. If I wanted to buy hot dogs, cheese or chutney, I would have gone to Tesco's. Where were the stalls selling real produce?
That was what I thought. First year was really good. Next year all the good stalls had gone to be replaced by a load of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back