*~*~* Birmingham v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

He will come up with some bullshit excuse as usual

Aye, I was joking BTW… just find it wrong and just ignorant. He’ll probably say he was focused on pitch, or something.

There is no acceptable excuse to blank an employee, having had it done to me, it leaves a negative mental feeling that takes a long long time to recover from.

I did warn you all as I know a HUN who hated him at Sevco FC, the Glasgow tribute act. Congratulations to BORO today for an incredible win at Leicester. My in-laws are happy tonight.

Result is fair game, keep saying it but this team is nowhere near what people think, individually and collectively
Before he came in we had one problem. If we found a way to add goals, which TM did last season, we’d have been ok.

Now we have problems all over the pitch, and the one we had before. He’s been a disaster.

Before he came in we had one problem. If we found a way to add goals, which TM did last season, we’d have been ok.

Now we have problems all over the pitch, and the one we had before. He’s been a disaster.
Exactly this. Mowbray wasn't good enough, but we weren't a million miles off being a very good team. All it needed was a few minor tactical tweaks to build on what we had. Instead we've had a wholesale rebuild by Mr Negative to destroy our old, successful and attractive, patterns of play and become the most negative and boring team in the league. We hadn't dropped a single point from a winning position prior to this idiot - now we've dropped 7 already.

Back