Birmingham fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sopwith

Not going to say I am here totally in peace as a certain Mr Bruce and Mr Gardner are not very popular at St Andrews but Mr Hughton being ex Newcastle is very popular as our manager in difficult times for the club. I actually hope Mr Bruce loses his job very quickly and Mr "no brainer badge kisser" Gardner languishes in your reserves as he is making it known in Brum he has made a massive error leaving the chance to captain his boyhood love BCFC in europe and in a promotion campaign. He took the filthy lucre and now regrets it and it is being mooted that he wants to return but we are skint so he can rot as far as we are concerned. His stupid red card in the game against Wolves last season near the end cost us out place in the prem and he owed HIS club big big time
Gardner still has his boxing club in Brum so he spends a lot of his spare time down here and according to people who have met him since he moved he deeply regrets leaving us for the queen's shilling and he has described your town as a s--thole with fat ugly women, that of course is hearsay and I cannot confirm it first hand but it all makes sense to me looking at his body language last night at the end of the game.
In buying Seb and Gardner Bruce has raided half the midfield of a relegated team. The only premiership attributes gardner has is his shot which he will score 5 goals this season but there is nothing else of premier class in his game.
Seb will huff and puff all game and occasionally deliver a wonderful Beckhamesque ball into the box but again nothing else of premier class.
What are your opinions on your manager and ex players from BCFC oh and that includes Bendtner who is also an arrogant twat who thinks he is better than he actually is which is pretty good but not world class as he seems to believe.

:lol:

sopwith camel dung

Can't imagine you catching many ;)

I think you should enjoy the championship brummie

edit: just read it fully and I think you are a mag ****

Last edited:
Why so bitter about Gardner leaving when you then go onto slate him? Surely you should be happy to have got very good money for a mediocre player? Please take him back. Thanks.

Apart from obviously being a bullshitter, of course.

Not going to say I am here totally in peace as a certain Mr Bruce and Mr Gardner are not very popular at St Andrews but Mr Hughton being ex Newcastle is very popular as our manager in difficult times for the club. I actually hope Mr Bruce loses his job very quickly and Mr "no brainer badge kisser" Gardner languishes in your reserves as he is making it known in Brum he has made a massive error leaving the chance to captain his boyhood love BCFC in europe and in a promotion campaign. He took the filthy lucre and now regrets it and it is being mooted that he wants to return but we are skint so he can rot as far as we are concerned. His stupid red card in the game against Wolves last season near the end cost us out place in the prem and he owed HIS club big big time
Gardner still has his boxing club in Brum so he spends a lot of his spare time down here and according to people who have met him since he moved he deeply regrets leaving us for the queen's shilling and he has described your town as a s--thole with fat ugly women, that of course is hearsay and I cannot confirm it first hand but it all makes sense to me looking at his body language last night at the end of the game.
In buying Seb and Gardner Bruce has raided half the midfield of a relegated team. The only premiership attributes gardner has is his shot which he will score 5 goals this season but there is nothing else of premier class in his game.
Seb will huff and puff all game and occasionally deliver a wonderful Beckhamesque ball into the box but again nothing else of premier class.
What are your opinions on your manager and ex players from BCFC oh and that includes Bendtner who is also an arrogant twat who thinks he is better than he actually is which is pretty good but not world class as he seems to believe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i went to birmingham last year to play football,had a night out the thursday night and never want to go back!!!!
and we had a local out with us to show us the best places!

We are enjoying it as well as Europe. At last after years of Bruce and McLeish we are playing some decent football and actually trying to win games.

I think you should enjoy the championship brummie

No sense of irony there - a poster from the cultural capital of the world that is Birmingham.:)

My opinion of BCFC, seing as you ask, is that they are where they belong.
An unfashionable club who cannot cut the mustard with the top boys.
Who can blame Big Eck for crossing the city ?
The club has no class, the fans have no class and they'll end up mid table in their league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back