Bill Baileys Perfect Pub Walks

Good concept but I found it really dull. Not sure why. Partly the guests I think. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the pubs as well. I couldn't help but think it was trying hard to emulate Mortimer and Whitehouse Go Fishing but was missing what makes that good.

Good concept but I found it really dull. Not sure why. Partly the guests I think. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the pubs as well. I couldn't help but think it was trying hard to emulate Mortimer and Whitehouse Go Fishing but was missing what makes that good.

More down the walking programmes where one person mooches solo with a camera for me (which i enjoy), although here there's two people having a bit crack as they walk. Gone Fishing is more about the relationship/friendship between the two (with a bit of serenity hoyed in) for me.

Last edited:
I watched the one with Alan Davies. I fancy watching the others to be fair.
He obviously misses Sean Lock a great deal. Poor fella.

Bill Bailey is as interesting as hearing about some owld wife's corns at the bus stop.

exactly. not in same league. Bill Bailey isn't funny at the end of the day.

Back