Big Tasty - Should it be a permanent fixture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 361

Fantastic burger, up there with the very best of any fast food offering.

Can anyone name a better burger from non posh restaurants? Yet Ronald only brings it in and out of his menu. Bizarre.

Logon or register to see this image

BK long chilli cheese.

This is a quality addition to the BK menu and I think having it on the £1.99 offer for as long as it has been has been great for sales and exposure to new markets.

Fantastic burger, up there with the very best of any fast food offering.

Can anyone name a better burger from non posh restaurants? Yet Ronald only brings it in and out of his menu. Bizarre.

Logon or register to see this image

I'd personally support the introduction of the Big Tasty to the main menu on a full-time basis, however I think the lustre and appeal may fade over time. That said, it is the best burger McDonalds do. I think the Signature Collection may challenge that however as more and more restaurants are offering that now and they are very good burgers.

Its just meat and bread man

You're just bones and skin but look at you, you're posting about burgers on the interweb.

Only get the filet o fish and even that very seldom. The food is shit, they treat their staff appallingly and the govt has to supplement their wages. f***ing shit all round.
Filet o Fish must be something special for you to visit given your hardline:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back