Big Sam after Kone in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive been very impressed with young Mason Holgate at the back, played there the last 3 games and gotten 2 clean sheets and only conceded the 1 today at the pit. Williams in fairness has improved the past few games but I would like to see an upgrade in that area.

Kone looked good under BSA but he seems a petulant twat and thats the last thing we need.

Ive been very impressed with young Mason Holgate at the back, played there the last 3 games and gotten 2 clean sheets and only conceded the 1 today at the pit. Williams in fairness has improved the past few games but I would like to see an upgrade in that area.

Kone looked good under BSA but he seems a petulant twat and thats the last thing we need.
Absolutely cracking lad, don't believe everything you hear.

He's just misunderstood. The bloke's a model professional and worth at least what you paid us for Pickford

Allardyce does have a penchant for signing former players and he's arrogant enough to think he can get him playing again, he probably also knows he can get him for virtually fuck all too. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back