Bi-fold doors cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening! Just after some advice re bifold doors for those that have had them installed. We’ve converted a double garage and wanting 5 doors along the back of the room. Had a quote today for 12k which I thought was high. It did include a lintel but I thought it seemed high, although I have no prior experience to base this on.

We have 5 m doors , 5 panels , anthracite was just over 5k. Looks lush and class to open
4 times a year

Last edited:
Evening! Just after some advice re bifold doors for those that have had them installed. We’ve converted a double garage and wanting 5 doors along the back of the room. Had a quote today for 12k which I thought was high. It did include a lintel but I thought it seemed high, although I have no prior experience to base this on.

Did you need planning permission to convert the garage?

Did you need planning permission to convert the garage?
Doing mine right now. No PP, but I did have to raise a request for building regs. Cost £200 or so iirc. Actually, he's due round today to check on the floor before the top goes on. Window fitter due today anarl, can't wait!

Usually NOT it's considered permitted development, but check and always get the "no you don't" In writing.

Cheers
Doing mine right now. No PP, but I did have to raise a request for building regs. Cost £200 or so iirc. Actually, he's due round today to check on the floor before the top goes on. Window fitter due today anarl, can't wait!

Cheers, hope it all goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back