Better Call Saul Series 5

This is the best season yet. Up until now I had a nagging 'yeah but its not breaking bad' in my head while watching it. It might actually be starting to surpass it.
Same. To start with, I wasn't even going to watch it. I found Saul to be a bit of a clown character in Breaking Bad and didn't see how they could base a whole show around him. How wrong I was. That said, the appeal of this show is 50% Jimmy and 50% Mike

Same. To start with, I wasn't even going to watch it. I found Saul to be a bit of a clown character in Breaking Bad and didn't see how they could base a whole show around him. How wrong I was. That said, the appeal of this show is 50% Jimmy and 50% Mike

That's the beauty of it. As much as I'm engrossed in the scene I'm watching I'm itching to get back to see what's going on in the other. I think the Mike / cartel scenes are edging it for me.

"The alternator is shot..."

Why would that make the engine conk out while it was driving? :neutral:
Eventually there is nothing more for teh engine to give, it can't live without electricity. Exactly the same thing happened to me when I was a young un - got a car from my mate's Grandad but the alternator was shot - had to get a jump start from someone at work and conked out about a mile and a half later. Hazard lights weren't even working such was the lack of charge in the battery

Ironically, I conked out right next to where I live now.

Last five minutes. Oh no, what I think is going to happen isn't going to is it?

Haha. Fuck, thought someone came out to rescue him.

Last edited:
Mike shot a car with the last goon in. Thought his lass managed to get the location off Lalo.

Great episode. Two more to go.

Last edited:

Not trying to be contrary, but Kim is the best character by a country mile.

Back