Best to worse owners table

Let’s rewrite history. Murray is the only one to ever be called out to any level. Yet here he is the BEST

???
What did Drumaville do wrong again? Honestly can’t remember

I’m not privy to the accounts but probably left the club in a bit debt by overspending, perhaps?

Not sure they’d be allowed that during these days of sustainability rules on spending

Last edited:

If Short had only listened and employed real football people ,not yes men, the he'd be my second behind SIr B. Drumaville, KLD & the chancers joint.
Drumavile sold Short a dud, that's why Quinn left.
Short by a country mile.
Murray built the stadium cheaply which is showing now.
Sold share to Sky failed
Went public made profit
Bought shares back at fraction to sell again.
Only concerned about "His Legacy" not the club

Short was royally shafted by advisors, players and managers
And Drumaville
KLD is just as bad as Madrox. He needs to sell up and take Juan Pound with him.

Another pair of tight arse chancers.
This

Last edited:
Every one a disaster in their own special way.

Meanwhile minnows go light years ahead of us.
Anyway theres only one ‘special’ poster who can answer this question……..

Spent millions, ran out of money, Quinn convinced him to buy the club, they all fooked off, eventually Quinn did leaving Short on his Todd with Drumaville staff. Made a few quid they did.....
The "Celtic Tiger" boom in the Irish economy collapsed, as did the finances of Drumaville.

???

I’m not privy to the accounts but probably left the club in a bit debt by overspending, perhaps?

Not sure they’d be allowed that during these days of sustainability rules on spending
The best owner is being called as Murray. But he’s the only one ever been hounded out. What is so hard to comprehend? History is being re-written. Not a slight at you but people are changing the past

The best owner is being called as Murray. But he’s the only one ever been hounded out. What is so hard to comprehend? History is being re-written. Not a slight at you but people are changing the past

I think Short and Stewart Donald got similar treatment Murray got

I.e people wanting them out

Looking back now with rose tinted specs he’s absolutely f***ing phenomenal. All owners have shit on their own chips to some extent. KLD and Donald have had it gifted to them on a plate to progress and have failed.
Really hard to quantify/grade each regime on a level field

I him being hounded out was probably a mistake

Juan Pound possibly the greatest comment I've ever seen on this forum........ Shout them out FFS like they did with Cowie and Murray, Poor crowd we have now if they sit 42000 of them and accept the current owners, the fans collective thing, not one has stood up and said go and go now?

Last edited:

Back