Best Place To Sell Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can't be fucked on with Ebay as these games will go for nowt anyway, so where's the best place in town or wherever to sell these on:

All PS3:

Hawx
Killzone 2
Far Cry 2
Top Spin 3
Resistance 1 & 2
Uncharted 2
Fight Night Round 4
Fallout 3
Ashes Cricket 09

GAME? Gamestation?

grainger games or gamestation both near each other see which one will give you the most

I wouldn't bother with game

Cheers lads, looking at cash preferably. Selling all this to put toward a new PS3. :lol: :-(

Get it as a credit note. You'll get neewhere near as much cash as you would trade-in. It can be used towards a new PS3 whenever you've got the rest of the cash together.

Anar, but at the minute I've got no system to play the games on anyway :lol:

Buying FIFA when it's out and that'll do for now.

would it not make more sense to trade the games in against the cost of a new ps3 as you'll get more than getting the cash

is far cry 2 any good?
i have it..but its yet to be opened

It's shit. You're constantly attacked and it takes ages to kill people. The only good thing is just using the flamethrower to burn grass.

And I'm not sure Boylie, undecided yet. Need to have a look around for the best PS3 deals. Amazon or Play look the cheapest.

is far cry 2 any good?
i have it..but its yet to be opened

As prev said it's gash. Looks stunning in places but it's under dog shit gameplay, could've been great which is a shame. Drive past a check point get attacked, drive past another get attacked and so forth.

As prev said it's gash. Looks stunning in places but it's under dog shit gameplay, could've been great which is a shame. Drive past a check point get attacked, drive past another get attacked and so forth.

That just about sums it up like, annoying as fuck. It'd be canny anarl if they just fixed the gun strength and the point you mentioned.

I use CEX you can do a price check on there web site as to what they pay.

Took a few old dvd boxsets and about 6 games in and got £120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back