Best place to get a bed

I assume they at least put the cover on your quilt for you, if you wash your sheets, at that price
It was literally 2ft thick! Weird green texture to it with beads and stuff hanging off. IIRC it was a designer special. I had a look to see if it was still on their website still but the most expensive they have now is 'only' £18k :lol:

We bought the boy a cheap one from the place which is just a warehouse down near poprecs, sure it was less than £300 for the divan base and the mattress and its as good as the one we bought for twice the price just for the mattress from IKEA.

Travelling folk who stop you at random and ask if you want to buy a bed and mattress which he happens to have on his van at that particular moment

My divan is totally kaput. My own fault for buying cheap two years ago I suppose.

Where’s the best place to buy one? I’ve been looking at a few sites but loads of the well known retailers seem to have terrible reviews.
I have a pal who makes bespoke furniture if interested in a wooden one.

Although it's based north of the tyne he is a notts county fan and not a mag

IKEA if you want a cheap(ish) frame.

Mattress, it might be worth looking at Simba, Emma etc, there's always deals about. We got the top end Simba refurbished for a decent enough price. Seems fine so far.

You can buy Premier Inn's bed as well which we were tempted by.
They’re surprisingly expensive!

I’m sure plenty of people have had bad experiences but we’ve used Dreams for the last 2 we’ve bought and they’ve been spot on. Plus the clever bed they get you to lie on that works out what firmness of mattress you need is pretty cool.

Back