Best place to get a bed

My divan is totally kaput. My own fault for buying cheap two years ago I suppose.

Where’s the best place to buy one? I’ve been looking at a few sites but loads of the well known retailers seem to have terrible reviews.

Depends on yer budget. I’d stick with John Lewis for mattresses now personally. Bed itself is ikea.

Saw a a mattress in Harrods a few years ago… £65,000 😯

IKEA if you want a cheap(ish) frame.

Mattress, it might be worth looking at Simba, Emma etc, there's always deals about. We got the top end Simba refurbished for a decent enough price. Seems fine so far.

You can buy Premier Inn's bed as well which we were tempted by.

Dinnit bother marra

My divan is totally kaput. My own fault for buying cheap two years ago I suppose.

Where’s the best place to buy one? I’ve been looking at a few sites but loads of the well known retailers seem to have terrible reviews.
National Bed Federation retailer of the year 2020 and finalist in 2 of the 3 years following that. Largest bed retailer in the North East. Portrack Lane Stockton, only 20 minutes from Doxy Park.

I used to sit next to "Brian the bed man" at the match a few years back. He had a retail place in city, which i think was opposite where Joplings is/was.

Also had a warehouse on sedgeletch, fencehouses area. Can't remember what his business real name was. Hope he's still around, was 80-odd when i knew him. Appologies to his son if he's not. I think brian said his son was a fan, so could possibly see this thread.

Frame doesn’t really matter but you can’t go wrong with John Lewis.

They do the best mattresses too. Forget those Simba ones they’re shite.

Been looking for 2 doubles for the bairns. Expensive like, looking at £600 just for the bases then the same again for the mattress. Looked in Bensons and DFS

Frame doesn’t really matter but you can’t go wrong with John Lewis.

They do the best mattresses too. Forget those Simba ones they’re shite.

This, you might be spending nearly a third of the rest of your life on that mattress and generally - if you do your research - you get what you pay for.

Back