Best place to buy jackets / coats

Twelve hundred quid to look like a banana split / twat (delete as appropriate).
Just had a chat with a Canada goose employee about that range of jackets, very popular apparently in their store in Macau where they have a rain-room in the store with light rain so you can see how waterproof the jackets are before purchase.
One of my kids has just moved back to the UK after a number of years in Hong Kong, I just bought him a hat and coat as surprise Christmas gifts.
Logon or register to see this image

Just had a chat with a Canada goose employee about that range of jackets, very popular apparently in their store in Macau where they have a rain-room in the store with light rain so you can see how waterproof the jackets are before purchase.
One of my kids has just moved back to the UK after a number of years in Hong Kong, I just bought him a hat and coat as surprise Christmas gifts.

Would you wear that yellow one in public? I don’t mind the more subtle CG coats, but not that thing.

Would you wear that yellow one in public? I don’t mind the more subtle CG coats, but not that thing.
I wouldn't mate but I am an old gadgie, so would look like banana man's grandad in that yellow suite, I like the idea of the in store rain room though, I tested my arcteryx against a couple of similar style CG jackets, the CG won hands down in the in store cold-room.

Back