Best of Luck

impinpeace

Lincoln City fan in peace here. Best of luck in tonight’s game. You guys don’t deserve to be in the third division.

It’s a win win for me though. Selfishly once I had a look at the clubs in league one seeing such a big club there means a great day out next season - hopefully we won’t meet and I’ll be rooting for you in the championship.

Lincoln City fan in peace here. Best of luck in tonight’s game. You guys don’t deserve to be in the third division.

It’s a win win for me though. Selfishly once I had a look at the clubs in league one seeing such a big club there means a great day out next season - hopefully we won’t meet and I’ll be rooting for you in the championship.
You aint been watching the football we have for the last few season, we are in league one as that's were we deserve to be

Think we just need a @forestgreenroversfaninpeace now for a full set!

Went to lincoln with a few pools mates. Me n a mate drank cider in the sun instead of the match. Pools behaved as they normally do so one of my mates received Lincolns retribution after the game the poor bastard!:lol:

Visited Lincoln last year, have to say I didn’t think any cathedral could come close to Durham until I visited Lincoln’s, what a fantastic piece of architecture. :cool:

You didn’t come to ours last season.
Some advice. Get rid of that drum.

Back