Best Indians in Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use to go quite regularly when I lived there and it was spot on. Not sure what happened, new chef possibly, but it went right downhill. This was years ago mind, but heard a few saying it's back to what it was and very nice again.

I'd never been for about 10 years but it went rank! Tried it again a few years back to give it another chance. Still rank.

Not sure if it's been taken over since mind!?

I'd never been for about 10 years but it went rank! Tried it again a few years back to give it another chance. Still rank.

Not sure if it's been taken over since mind!?
Aye same here. I grew up in penshaw so use to go a canny bit and it was really nice. Something must have happened and it went shite over nigjt almost. Have heard a few saying it's meant to be good again though.

Aye same here. I grew up in penshaw so use to go a canny bit and it was really nice. Something must have happened and it went shite over nigjt almost. Have heard a few saying it's meant to be good again though.

I'm all for giving places another chance so will give it a bash at some point. Could be missing out!

Monsoon was canny iirc as well yeah. That's the issue as well ain't it have a bad meal through pure accident (sometimes!) and it's game over for the place, custom lost!

Agree with moti raj, it's decent but nothing more!

Not sure I've tried shans. Where's that?
Silksworth.

Was always my Indian of choice, but went off for a while, think the chef moved to a place through Seaham, but been getting mine from there lately and they've been blob on.

I'm all for giving places another chance so will give it a bash at some point. Could be missing out!

It has picked up again like. Looks absolutely shite from the outside, but decent (ish) inside. The food is pretty cock on

Spice one. Think they were finalists for uk best takeaway last year or summit like that. I always enjoy their food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back