Best gym music for motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the fuck did I just listen to :eek:

I usually go for something that I wouldn't generally listen to, more heavier music like Disturbed or something similar.

Anything with a steady temp so dance music is good, preferably a mix/live set. Although I do find The Decline by NoFX to be excellent too.

I usually go for something that I wouldn't generally listen to, more heavier music like Disturbed or something similar.
:lol: type arnold into youtube and the first video is of him working out to it. It's canny disturbing but good

I have a playlist if higher tempo type stuff for cardio. My favourites for the gym are:
Cypress Hill - You can't get the best of me
Pennywise - Straight Ahead
Camarosmith - It's Alright

For weights I like something a bit slower so I can keep my reps smooth and controlled, stuff like Jurassic 5, The Roots, Ben Folds, Ben Lee, Jack Johnson

The ipod I use for the gym is mainly filled with the entire Rise Against back catalogue. Nice and fast paced and angsty. Also stuff like New Found Flory, Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Deftones, Korn. Couple of Eminem albums. And a fair bit of Rush. :lol:

Disturbed for me as well, my fave band.

That and Metallica and Rage Against the Machine.

The ipod I use for the gym is mainly filled with the entire Rise Against back catalogue. Nice and fast paced and angsty. Also stuff like New Found Flory, Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Deftones, Korn. Couple of Eminem albums. And a fair bit of Rush. :lol:

Never thought of having Rush on before but will definitely try it out!

Eminem - 'til I collapse
Kasabian - Underdog is my favourite though.

Skrillex at the moment.

I chop and change my 'running music' at least once a week cos I used to get bored of the same playlists and stopped running as a result of being bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back