Best Games of the 7th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

South Park: Stick of Truth

Fallout 3, The Last of Us, Oblivion, Skyrim & Red Dead are class though, but I loved how the South Park game was like a 10 hour episode :lol:

Tin hat on but anyone else think Fallout games are shite?
New Vegas was awful. I got trapped behind door about 20 hours in and couldn't move. I checked online and it was a well known bug and the only option was starting a new game. Traded it in the next day.

New Vegas was awful. I got trapped behind door about 20 hours in and couldn't move. I checked online and it was a well known bug and the only option was starting a new game. Traded it in the next day.
By all accounts I am pretty good at games but fuck me even on very easy I didn't have a clue with Fallout

South Park: Stick of Truth...but I loved how the South Park game was like a 10 hour episode
I enjoyed it but it wasn't immersive enough to be game of the gen for me. Cut scenes were funny but the gameplay was just....meh. I will buy the next one.

By all accounts I am pretty good at games but fuck me even on very easy I didn't have a clue with Fallout
Hmm, don't know how it was pretty piss easy. Gameplay was oblivion with guns and a pause and target feature. If it had came out later in the gen with more bells and whistles it would have probably been my game of the gen instead of Skyrim, wasn't expectng much and it became one of my favourite franchises.

I enjoyed it but it wasn't immersive enough to be game of the gen for me. Cut scenes were funny but the gameplay was just....meh. I will buy the next one.

Hmm, don't know how it was pretty piss easy. Gameplay was oblivion with guns and a pause and target feature. If it had came out later in the gen with more bells and whistles it would have probably been my game of the gen instead of Skyrim, wasn't expectng much and it became one of my favourite franchises.
just seemed impossibly difficult would definitely say it's the hardest modern game I have played

Did you use the VATS system?
This. Makes it so much easier to play.

I bought Fallout 3 when it first came out having never played any of the previous ones. I played about half an hour and decided it was too hard and hated it. For whatever reason a couple of years later I decided to give it another bash and I've loved it ever since.

A bit of persistence and you'll love it, trust me @007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back