Best Ashes Series

Stokes show aside this series has been shit

Nail on the head.

Every game I’ve expected England to show a bit of fight and some heart with the bat - yet we’ve seen fuckall.

I know we could theoretically be 2-1 up, in the sense that after the Edgbaston hammering we’ve won one and had the better of the other - but the cold hard truth of it is that this series should be lost already.

Nail on the head.

Every game I’ve expected England to show a bit of fight and some heart with the bat - yet we’ve seen fuckall.

I know we could theoretically be 2-1 up, in the sense that after the Edgbaston hammering we’ve won one and had the better of the other - but the cold hard truth of it is that this series should be lost already.
Agree

Nail on the head.

Which has been a better series then, excluding the obvious? Tense games right the way through this one.
Here's another game that's gone to the wire 😉.

Last edited:

Back