Best adroid box currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

depends on your budget, cheap end a firestick, expensive end nvidia shield. There are thousands inbetween.

It's sort of the range just above the firestick im looking for. I've had a 1st gen firestick and though it's canny it feels a bit basic when running kodi.

It's sort of the range just above the firestick im looking for. I've had a 1st gen firestick and though it's canny it feels a bit basic when running kodi.

To be fair I've got the latest generation one and it runs sportsmania absolutely fine on 5Ghz wifi. I cant comment on the generic boxes but I also have a 4K fire box hardwired in which also runs everything I can through at it. I like having those kind of devices as it's easy for other to use iplayer/netflix/ itv player ect, and I can have kodi along side it.

I have never been a firestick fan , had loads of "cheap" but more expensive that stick boxes , the hardware in the vast majority of these chinese boxes is crap , so are the remotes supplied with them . daughter got the new stick in amazon sale last week , i set it up one of my builds and it literally pisses an android box with3gb ram , it runs kodi way faster and smoother remote is so responsive as well .
Believe me i have tried em all had cheap right up to shield.

I have never been a firestick fan , had loads of "cheap" but more expensive that stick boxes , the hardware in the vast majority of these chinese boxes is crap , so are the remotes supplied with them . daughter got the new stick in amazon sale last week , i set it up one of my builds and it literally pisses an android box with3gb ram , it runs kodi way faster and smoother remote is so responsive as well .

^^^ he has tried them all mind :-D

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back