Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you come on a Sunderland message board to tell Sunderland fans to concentrate on their own club?

:lol:

Mag logic
This bloke/young boy has been a total bellend from the kick off on here. Obvly has the IQ of a wood louse.
At least Sima, Midds and LO contribute occasionally.

Keep clutching those straws. :lol:
Clutching what straws ? Just pointing out that Ashley could well pull the rug from under Rafas feet ? You think that unlikely ?:lol:

Sports Direct profits for year down 57% !!!!
Rafas fucked now:lol::D

back in the PL ashley will have his free advertising.

free loans for free advertising

Though the loan was agreed shortly before the opening of the January transfer window, it is not thought to have been about providing a transfer kitty for manager Rafael Benitez , but rather to bolster the club’s finances after relegation.

Full accounts for St James Holdings for the year ended June 30 2015 show investments of £141m were made during the year.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/newcastle-united-given-33m-loan-12418423

This bloke/young boy has been a total bellend from the kick off on here. Obvly has the IQ of a wood louse.
At least Sima, Midds and LO contribute occasionally.

Clutching what straws ? Just pointing out that Ashley could well pull the rug from under Rafas feet ? You think that unlikely ?:lol:
SD is a separate entity to NUFC. SD's declared losses are unrelated and curious, (there are rumours that it's a tax thing) so it's nowt to do with Newcastle.

The reason I say you're clutching at straws is because you want Newcastle to fail and are hoping that Ashley's business will impact the football club's chances of survival. It's unrelated.

Can't quite work old Fishy out.
Can post quite sensibly at times but degenerates in to being a bellend very easily and seamlessly.
Seems to think we'd be bothered if Rafa splashed the cash.
If you added up all the long winded piffle he's put on here he could have had a couple of books out!
I stuck folk like him and what a w***er on ignore awhile ago as their very presence on here made me cringe for them
Whilst they tend not to be aggressive its just embarrassing the amount of time they spend on here

Can't quite work old Fishy out.
Can post quite sensibly at times but degenerates in to being a bellend very easily and seamlessly.
Seems to think we'd be bothered if Rafa splashed the cash.

I think you'd be happy if Newcastle don't do well this season, and I think if Benitez isn't backed it's more likely that we'll struggle. Given you'd be happy to see that, the opposite situation would likely bother you a little more than you'll admit.

I think you'd be happy if Newcastle don't do well this season, and I think if Benitez isn't backed it's more likely that we'll struggle. Given you'd be happy to see that, the opposite situation would likely bother you a little more than you'll admit.

Canny few leaps of faith there like. Plus even if you spend money that doesn't equate success. So no you are wrong. We're not bothered if Rafa splashes the cash or not. You can struggle in both scenarios

Canny few leaps of faith there like. Plus even if you spend money that doesn't equate success. So no you are wrong. We're not bothered if Rafa splashes the cash or not. You can struggle in both scenarios
I specifically chose my words so as not to say that spending money equates success, sorry for the confusion.

Am I wrong in thinking you'd like us to struggle?

SD is a separate entity to NUFC. SD's declared losses are unrelated and curious, (there are rumours that it's a tax thing) so it's nowt to do with Newcastle.

The reason I say you're clutching at straws is because you want Newcastle to fail and are hoping that Ashley's business will impact the football club's chances of survival. It's unrelated.
It has nowt to do with whether the businesses are connected. It's all about Ashley' s mindset.
Btw, why have u assumed I want the skunks to fail ? Very presumptuous of you. Do you have facts to back that up ?

It has nowt to do with whether the businesses are connected. It's all about Ashley' s mindset.
Btw, why have u assumed I want the skunks to fail ? Very presumptuous of you. Do you have facts to back that up ?

Two separate functions of Ashley's interests.

You're a Sunderland fan, your posting history, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back