Ben White

If he has just pulled out of the world cup with home sickness he has just blew his England career before it even started

All speculation obviously so hope hes alright whatever it is

Good luck to him and I hope he gets over whatever personal issues he has very soon.

As for the gay innuendos, what a statement it would be for an England player to come out during this tournament. You can't tell me every single one of them is straight. It would be a massive breakthrough and a change for the better.

The guy is engaged to a woman for all those implying he’s homosexual.

I read on twitter somebody saying that his fiancé may have had a miscarriage. Having gone through that with my wife earlier this year it would make sense as a reason as to why he would want to leave the camp and why he would know he isn’t going to return during the tournament.

In reality though none of us have a scooby why he’s gone home, we were asked to respect his privacy and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. If I never find out why I’m fine with that. I just hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious.

I think we all need to appreciate just how much massive pressure top level footballers are under during this World Cup . I know they are on really decent money . but.......... money isnt everything .

Mental healths more important i.m.o.

Same applies to any professional football too
He’s fighting for a premier league title man I doubt it’s the pressure of football

I could believe homesickness is a possibility. They don’t have much freedom - play, train, sleep or play table tennis at the hotel for 2 weeks solid.

In his case he’s not even playing and he probably knows he won’t do he doesn’t even have that to keep him going mentally. He’s human after all, everyone is different no matter what their salary is.

Back