Ben Gardner is live on the radio from Spain at 5pm

Rosanna by Toto (1982)

Was supposed to be going to see them in Germany next month but it has, sensibly, been delayed until next year. They're one of my favourite bands.

Great to hear a mackem accent on Spanish Radio. Next time I-ll try and think of an 80s track and let you know. Well Cyndi Lauper-s always good on the radio

cheers fella, getting a lot more online listeners all of a sudden so I can only think it's SMB folk.

with enough support, I'll have a word with the station owner to re-name the show "Ready To Go FM" or something like that.

Frustratingly, I'm having to get a replacement presenter to cover my show tonight.
For those with requests or were just going to listen, soz.
Back next week though, for sure!

Frustratingly, I'm having to get a replacement presenter to cover my show tonight.
I am fewmin - I wanted King of Wishful Thinking by Go West

You better tell Houlio Del Spanny boy to play it or we will invade Benidorm and hoy garden furniture around Ingerland style

@Ben Gardner

Everyone watching the match tonight mate so if anything when the ratings go down tonight they'll think it's cos you're class :cool:

Back