Belts

Any high street stores people can recommend I look in? Every shop I've looked at so far has those hidous holey monstrosities or ones with three prongs instead of one when all I want is a plain leather belt. Suppose any online recommendations would be fine too, although I can never seem to find one that properly fits which is putting me off looking on the net for one...
Buy on holiday,cheap and decent

Do a search online for Allen-Edmonds shoe bank.
This is the outlet site for a made in America shoe company so they do a range of belts to match their shoes in proper leather which will last for decades. Buy one two inches longer than your waist size, so if you wear size 30 waist strides get a 32 belt.

I sincerely hope you plan to get belts which more or less match the colour of your shoes.

Bought two belts, one black and one tan from the market up at Fatfield Arts Centre 22yrs ago. Both still going strong and look good. Mate who gets loads of stuff free passed on a Hugo Boss belt a few year ago and it looks shit in comparison. Paid about 15 quid each for the belts at the time.

£100 for a f***ing belt!! :eek::eek:

Mine came free with my trousers.
I said up to £100. Did I say I was definitely going to spend £100? I needed to broaden my range as I hadn't found what I was looking for.

Back