Bellingham

Really? I think he is one of our biggest worries. Shoe horned into the team no matter what and I don't think we are helping his development at all.
I agree he could do with being rested and I would love to see the terms of his contract.

He isn’t above criticism but it needs to be balanced against his age. He may also be playing when he should be rested because Soeakman promised the earth.
Lewis Miley is starting week in week out for the mags at 17 year old in a much much better league. Why should age matter? Bellingham is rancid doesnt matter if hes 18,28 or 38 it’s beside the point hes just gash
I wouldn’t know tbf, I can’t abide even looking at them but his name does ring a bell.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be on his back if he just put some effort in, had some intensity, but he just walks around the pitch giving the ball away.

KLD needs to realise this isn't footy manager, you can't sign a team of young rated lads and win the league you doylen. You need older players with experience as the spine of the team, mentoring and supporting the young talent.

KLD has no business running a football club, he has zero experience running any company, he can't even delegate to competent people.

He's an excellent signing, but as an investment not the way he's been handled. They have brought in a kid who wasn't even consistently starting for Birmingham and made him the first name on the team sheet every week. He's not Jude and he's not there yet in his development. There's a player there and a good one at that but this season has set him and us back imo

Back